Fjällräven High Coast Totepack - Navy
I absolutely love my High Coast Backpack which comes on every hiking trip with me, and now Fjällräven have brought out this fabulous High Coast Totepack, I am so jealous!
Versatile, light and practical – High Coast Totepack is a perfect companion for everyday life and travelling, both in town and on easy hikes.
You can carry it over your shoulder, in your hand or on your back. The main compartment has a computer pocket with a padded base and a small zippered pocket. The entire bag can be folded into its front pocket when not in use. The outer fabric is waterproof but not the zippers and seams, so the bag can handle getting wet but not being submerged.
This is just such a great design! We love it.
- Handles and two different shoulder straps for flexible use.
- 100% recycled nylon main fabric, lining and Bergshell-reinforced base.
- Valuables pocket inside and a pocket for a laptop computer (up to 15”).
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
- Attachment points for a bike lock or small light on the front.
Material: Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
100% polyamide 210D
Lining: 100% polyamide 210D
Height: 40 cm
Width: 31 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Volume: 23 l
Laptop case: Yes
Laptop size: 15"
Weight: 400 g