Hello NSW , after a long time in lockdown we can finally have a picnic.
Whether it is at your local park, by the beach, on your front verge or along the banks of the Darling River just gather some friends, put together your favourite tasty treats and enjoy being out in the sunshine with people you love!
So what do you need to refresh your picnic hamper ...
- Start with a beautiful piece of Marimekko fabric to cover the table (PS you don't even need to hem it!)
- Collect a few trays of different sizes
- Add a plywood chopping board
- Some tea lights are always essential (you can even use old jam jars if you prefer)
- A couple of iittala tumblers to serve your elderflower spritzers
- Mix and match a few little bowls & plates for serving
- Go to your local farmers market or food co-op and buy the tastiest freshest food there is
- R E L A X