Primus Outdoor - PrimeTech Stove Set 1.3L
You just need to have a look through our @pappasvens Instagram to see how much we love the Primus Stove Set, which we took with us on a hiking trip earlier in the year through the magical SW of New Zealand. We used our PrimeTech Stove to cook meals in the hiking huts, make coffee on day hikes, and cooked ourselves noodles after we finished our hike swimming in freezing water falls. It is so light and compact you can literally take it anywhere.
Thanks to the PrimeTech pan’s integrated heat exchanger, together with the effective wind guard and the optimised burner, this stove has a fuel consumption of approximately half that of traditional camping stoves. The valve of the gas also has a regulator which gives a steady effect and improves the performance when the gas container is starting to run out at the end of a hike or gets cold in the winter. This way, the fuel consumption will be optimised throughout the life of the container. The only thing you have to do is turn the valve twice more before it starts. In addition, the valve has good fine-tuning, making cooking more precise and much nicer. The burner is also very quiet in comparison to other gas stoves.
The burner is integrated in the wind guard, resulting in a stable camping stove that is very easy to use. In three simple steps, the stove is ready for cooking: remove the wind guard from the pan, connect the gas and light up the stove! When you are packing up camp you should pack all the parts together in the pan and it will become a compact, rattle-free unit.
PrimeTech Stove Set 1.3L comes with two 1.3 liter pans, one of which has a heat exchanger. Lid in transparent Tritan® with integrated strainer and heat-resistant silicone handle, which makes it easier to pour pasta water, etc. The clever tongs are as steady as a fixed handle and as flexible as traditional tongs; they can lock to the pan for easy and secure handling.
Gas is not included.
- Wind guard with integrated burner.
- Perfect for long hikes, skiing trips and other outdoor activities.
- Regulator for fine tuning and enhanced performance.
- A PrimeTech pan with heat exchanger and ceramic non-stick coating.
- A saucepan made of hard anodised aluminum. with pressed volumetric indicators.
- Lid with integrated strainer and handle made of heat-resistant silicone.
- Quick cooking time and low fuel consumption.
- Self-locking tongs.
- Enough for 1-3 people (We used it for a family of 4 very effectively)
- Optimised for all of our stoves.
- Comes with a storage bag.
- Adjustable pot supports compatible with most pots and pans available on the market
- Weight: 727g
- Volume: 1.3L
- Height: 105mm
- 7000 BTU output
This is the best investment we have made to our hiking gear in years!