Copy Classic Foldable Scissors
Fiskars is a beautiful village in the South of Finland, which was founded in the 17th Century and was the centre of the Finnish iron industry for many years. Fiskars Ironworks was started in 1649, and today is one of the oldest businesses in the western world.
I bought my own pair of foldable scissors on a trip to Fiskars in 2016 , and they are just so handy!
- Ideal for cutting details, quick snips and trimming thread
- TSA-compliant for safe, convenient airplane travel, as metal blades shorter than 4" are allowed
- Folds for convenient transportation and space-saving storage
- Stainless-steel blades make clean cuts
- Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users